Effective Date: July 28, 2022
What Information Do We Collect About You?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details; and/or
that is about your use of our Services, what areas of our Services you visit and what services you access, including, but not limited to, usage data, cookie data, device data, and anonymous identifiers.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
From third parties, for example, our business partners.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
We may also share your information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of KAB Team, third parties, or the public at large.
We may also share your information with our service providers who perform functions and provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.